At times, users need to convert Mac QuickBooks File to Windows due to some or other reason. Before converting a Mac QuickBooks file to Windows, ensure that the QB for Mac is updated as per the latest release and also get ready with the company file. Follow the steps below to convert the Mac QB file to Windows:
1. Launch the company file as an admin and then move to the file menu and click Export, followed by QuickBooks For Windows.
2. Now, if you get the prompt to verify the backup, click Verify.
3. Name the file and pick the folder to save it, and further click Save.
4. Insert the password and click OK on the confirmation window.
5. Transfer the file to the Windows computer, and then you need to restore the file in QB for Window.
We assure you that the above-listed steps will help you to convert Mac QuickBooks File to Windows. To get any additional help, feel free to visit the mentioned blog.
The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.