OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync InvoiceLineDetail not syncing.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gary.hanna
    Participant

We noticed today that InvoiceLineDetail stopped syncing after installing 3.0.26. Is there a known bug or something we should be looking at? We refresh from Quickbooks the invoice table every 30 minutes and refresh from Quickbooks all tables every day. Manually running the refresh doesn’t make any difference.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

no, there is no bug that is known. make sure that OpenSync is running as admin. Also, you can try re-authorization.

Gary.hanna
    Participant

I am running as an admin. I tried populate the Invoice table from Quickbooks and still, the InvoiceLineDetail is not working. The invoices worked but no details. What is re-authorization?

Gary.hanna
    Participant

I reauthorized Quickbooks and still the same problem. My invoicelinedetail still isn’t working.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You will have to remove OpenSync from the company file. See attached. Then with the company file open on QB with the user that you want to use to authorize OpenSync to connect to the company file on single-user mode. You go and right-click the company file root on OpenSync UI the add. It will re-authorize OpenSync to connect again. Try this and let me know, please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.