OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Invalid Support Number, License and Cert Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Timothy Eloe 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jrogers
    Participant

I am expanding a post reply to a submission for higher visibility:

The support number on the contact page (813-727-9476) is no longer the support number for Synergration Opensync

That number belongs to someone who is no longer an employee of OpenSync, and has no access to the code base. He does offer a similar product called LetSync. That is not a “SCAM” as some have posited, but rather is a real product that I and others are using. I originally changed because we went to QuickBooks 2020 and OpenSync was not ready for it.

I used OpenSync for several years prior to that, and that is how I met Yudel. He no longer has access to the OpenSync employee functions nor the code. Nor does he have access to the website to remove his phone number, which is unfortunate for all involved.

With respect to the license and cert issue, obviously somebody who still has access to the codebase will need to address it.

I have no dog in this hunt, but Yudel was extremely helpful in getting us up and running on his product LetSync last winter, and I have been pleased with it.

Best regards,

John Rogers

Timothy Eloe
    Participant

Good News!!! a Premium Member @tony722 has the solution. Here’s the quote from his post, including a link to download a patched set of files. THANK YOU TONY!

Here is the service patch allowed me to use the Config UI, the Scheduler Service, and the Command Line without the licensing issue. So it should allow you to do what you need to to get going.
    Here’s a link to download it: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjdEtWfoaCV3a8geYX094xyhSNg?e=YB5oUa
    That said I think the road forward with Synergration is limited unless they resurrect their company. For example the application works up to Quickbooks 2021 and while I haven’t tested this, it may not with QB 2022 or later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.