Home Forums Consolidated Reporting Installation error

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

cyoung
    Participant

Hello,

Just downloaded Consolidated Reporting, and installation throws a “The System Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation” error. I’ve tried this on Windows 10 Pro, and Windows Server 2019 Datacenter – Both throw the same error. A previous version is NOT installed on either machine. I just registered for a trial, and now I can’t install. It seems other folks have had this issue previously.

Thanks,

Christopher

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello
    Please uninstall the version that you have installed and install from this direct link please:

This is the direct link for Consolidated Reporting: http://download.synergration.com/crsetup.msi
    You have to be an admin in order to install the application. If you are running windows 10 you will have to click on “More Info” option ins order to install it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

cyoung
    Participant

Hello Please uninstall the version that you have installed and install from this direct link please:
    This is the direct link for Consolidated Reporting: http://download.synergration.com/crsetup.msi You have to be an admin in order to install the application. If you are running windows 10 you will have to click on “More Info” option ins order to install it.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion! We were able to get the software installed, however we cannot get QuickBooks to fully integrate with Consolidated Reporting. We’ve tried running it as Administrator (both programs) but the only thing Consolidated Reporting does is prompt to allow access to QuickBooks. Once we have allowed access, we immediately get a pop-up saying “Open Quickbooks to configure a new company file”

We also noticed that during the authentication phase to QB, the code signing certificate is expired. Could this be an issue?

Furthermore, after reviewing the Consolidated Reporting logs, we’re consistently seeing this error:

“Getting the IUnknown COM instance of QB”
    “Begin Session error = 8004051f. The requested UI operation cannot be performed while a modal window is being displayed” (No window is being displayed though!)

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

In case you’re wondering, we’re testing this solution on a Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 system.

Thank you,

Christopher

chris21
    Participant

I’m having this same issue.

Thanks,

Chris

mhsu1
    Participant

Christopher and Chris,

What version are you using? I am new to my company and have downloaded the trial version 4.0.6 for my Windows 10 computer. I did have one installation error, see attached, which once this was updated, I was able to run the consolidation…but I did have errors that I am working through.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chris21
    Participant

I’m also on version 4.0.6. The issue I’m having is setting up a company file. When I open a company file as an admin I give the application access to Quickbooks and permission to open QB when its not running. However, after giving access – the application doesn’t add the company file – it just gives me the same “open quickbooks to configure company file” prompt no matter what I do.

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mhsu1
    Participant

I think you have to have QuickBooks and the file that you want to add open under the Admin userID, then I was able to add files.

chris21
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve been opening them using the Admin ID. I’ve also been using OpenSync and have been able to add company files without issue. But it’s not working with Consolidated Reporting. I’ll probably take another look at it, but not really sure what else it could be at this point.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello guys. Sorry for the delay but I was working on the issue. I have this new version that should fix it.
    Please uninstall the current version. Download the new one from this Link: http://download.synergration.com/crsetup.msi

Let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

chris21
    Participant

Hi Yudel,

I’m still having the same issue, even with the new download.

Thanks,

Chris

chris21
    Participant

As a note, I’m on Quickbooks Premier Desktop edition 2019.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello guys.

Chris and I figured out what the issue was.
    Please uninstall the current version. Download the new one from this Link: http://download.synergration.com/crsetup.msi

Let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.