OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Idea for Comprehenisve Transaction File

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

morris.stemp
    Participant

I can’t locate a single table that has every transaction in the system along with all the related detail. Can you suggest the best way to get all details including account number and amount for every transaction?

Right now, I am linking the Transaction table with txnexpenselinedetail and bills, credit card charges and credit card debits and journal entry debits and journal entry credits. There has to be an easier way of getting all transactions in a single table.

Thanks for your help.

Morris Stemp
    morris.stemp@slingshothealth.com

morris.stemp
    Participant

The Transaction table is a list of all transactions but it does not contain the key information for the transaction. For example, it has every BILL type transaction with the Accounts Payable side (credit side) of the entry. But if I want to see all the distributions of that bill (all the expenses/debits) related to that BILL, I need to join another table.

I am looking for a single table that has every entry. Does that exist?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You will have to create a Transaction detail report. On the report from QuickBooks.

morris.stemp
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean. What exactly should I be doing? I have all the tables uploaded into MySQL. Now using a database query, totally OUTSIDE of QuickBooks, how would I create a detail list of all the transactions?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

A detail report. Transaction report. You can pick the columns. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.