Tagged: google account recovery
Protecting Google account has now become a very crucial task to avoid the misuse of the users’ personal data. And it might be daunting when the user is unable to log into the account despite knowing the password very well. The issue might occur due to some server issue or might be someone else has changed the password and hacked your account. But you do not need to panic as this article has got the resolution for you. To recover the account, one can follow two methods below.
Different Ways To Recover Google Account
Method 1: Recovery Using Phone Number
1. Launch the web browser and go to the recovery link for Google account.
2. When the Google account recovery page is displayed in front of you, enter the username which you want to recover.
3. In the password section, tap on “Forgot Password?” option and Google will ask to select any one recovery option.
4.Tap on recovery using the phone number. Check the number linked to the account and then tap “Send Code”.
5. Enter the verification code in the space given and then tap “Enter”.
6. Google will then ask to create a new password. Enter the password that is strong enough and easy for you to remember and tap “OK”.
7. The Google account is recovered and you are now able to log into your account.
Method 2: Recovery Using Email
1. Launch the web browser and go to Google account recovery page.
2. Enter the username that you want to recover and tap “Next”.
3. The user is then required to click on the “Forgot Password” option and select recovery using email option when displayed.
4. A verification code will be sent to the recovery email. Check the inbox and then enter the code in space given.
5. Google will then ask to create a new password. Enter the password that is strong this time and is not easy to crack.
Thus, with the help of the above steps, one can easily recover the Google account. In case, you still are not able to recover the account, you can contact Google support number.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.