Home Forums CoreObjX / DB How to change a sales receipt's 'Deposit To' account

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Crawford 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Peter
    Premium Member

I want to change the ‘Deposit To’ account to Undeposited Funds on about 1000 sales receipts that were originally saved to a bank account. The date of sales receipts to be changed is passed in aDate.

I’m getting the correct number of sales receipts in the oQBSalesReceipts object for the date passed, and the function completes without error, however the sales receipts’ ‘Deposit To’ account does not change. Here’s my code:

CoreObjX70’s log file contains only following:

I submitted payment for support about 1 week ago.

Thanks,

Peter Kipe

Peter
    Premium Member

I forgot to ask a related question: When sales receipts that were deposited directly into a bank account have been reconciled, they appear in the check register with a check mark. What in the sales receipt object indicates that it has been reconciled?

Pete

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

This is a bug in coreObjX version 7. When you modify the DepositToAccount, coreObjX is not marking the object as dirty. You can get around this by setting another field such as Memo to force the update to QB.

As to your second question, the QB API does not enable us to mark a SalesReceipt as reconciled.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.