OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Gross Profit – Quickbooks – OpenSync

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jqussar
    Participant

Would anyone be able to help me with Gross Profit, coming from Quickbooks Desktop, via the OpenSync database?

I am do the SQL, but I am not finding the right columns of data to create this. I am trying to get a Sum of Income, subtract a Sum of COGS to get the gross profit. When I do this, with a pivot, on the Income table, I am getting numbers that are much too high. Like $2,000,000 when it should be more like $100,000.

Can anyone help me with this?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Use the report task to get the data then you can get the columns.

jqussar
    Participant

I do not have access to anything within the front end of QuickBooks. Only the database that is created from OpenSync.

Is there anyway to find out what tables and columns I need in the database?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

When you create a report task with a specific report. OpenSync will ask you for a table name, it will create and that table will have all the columns that the report has it.

jqussar
    Participant

You mean in the Report Select portion?

It does not have gross profit in there. Do I need my user to create a Gross Profit report, specifically or would it come from one of the P&L reports?

jqussar
    Participant

I did this, but I do not see a table created.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

look for the table name that you put when you created the task

jqussar
    Participant

Did not work.

I just need to know where I can pull my Income from and where I an pull my Cost of Goods Sold from.

I need to be able to subtract those 2 numbers and get Gross Profit. I need help finding the right location of this data, as the Account Table does not seem to be accurate.

jqussar
    Participant

I got this to work. I used the P&L Standard Report, and it has a label for Gross Profit in there.

Thank you for your patience and help with this.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You can try using Consolidated Reporting. It is another of our software. You can download from here: http://synergration.com/software/consolidated-reporting/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.