Gmail can’t receive emails or not sending emails these types of issues can arise due to some technical reason so first we have to know why Gmail not receiving emails.
• Gmail not running/loading on Compatible mode
• Internet connectivity is very slow
• Browser is not working due to cache, cookies and temporary files
• Gmail have no space to receive or send emails
• Antivirus and Malware stopped Gmail email
• Incorrect IMAP/POP Setup
How To Fix Issue Gmail not receiving Email?
• Check the Internet Pack or Connection
• Check-in Other Email Folders
• Check your Internet Browser
• Disable Windows Firewall settings
• Configure Gmail IMAP/POP Setup
• Check Gmail Email Filter or Block List
This following step can fix your issues of Gmail not receiving emails. However, if the issues not fixed then call Google Support.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.