OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Failed: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  geoff2 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

geoff2
    Participant

Hello,

I have four scheduled tasks syncing data from QB to SQL that runs at 11PM every night. Recently, two of those tasks are giving a connection error to the database even though it is the same database and connection info as the other two tasks that run successfully. One of the tasks that fail is syncing the tables Bill, Bill Payment Check, and Bill Payment Credit Card. The other task is syncing Journal Entry. The successful tasks are syncing Account, Class, Company, Customer, Employee, Job Type, Vendor Type and Credit Memo.

I can confirm the SQL database is running just fine and accessible.

Here are the errors from last night’s run:

Failed: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. TxnExpenseLine err#:-2147467259 field:TxnID vbcrlf & (Please reconnect to your database server and try again.):-2147467259

Failed: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. err#:-2147467259 field:TxnID vbcrlf & (Please reconnect to your database server and try again.):-2147467259

I have even stopped the service and ran the jobs manually. One task will run just fine and the other will give the above errors.

Please help!

Thanks,
    Geoff

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.