OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Estimate/Invoice Line Item Ordering

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LessPaperCo 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LessPaperCo
    Participant

Hi,

It seems like whenever we send estimates or invoices to QuickBooks the line items send completely out of order of how they were inserted into the MySQL table. When we send estimates/invoices we: delete all previous line items, enter all of the new items one at a time in order from 1st to last and set the SeqNum also for each of them in incremental order from 1-whatever the last one is.

When they go to QB it appears like some of them are in order but then some are out of order. For instance, for simplicity sake I entered lines 1-18 and they came back in this order: 18, 17, 15, 16, 14, 13, 12, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 4, 1

I thought maybe it had something to do with it being reversed because it goes 18-12 but then it goes in the correct order again skipping 1 and 4 and then tacking those onto the end. There was bout 30 line items in this estimate and it keeps going like that, in and out of order.

How can we get line items to transfer in the proper order? We have clients who are pretty upset that they have to constantly go back in and fix estimates any time something is updated on the system we built for them.

Using the most recent version of OpenSync.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Which version of OpenSync and QuickBooks are you running?

LessPaperCo
    Participant

Which version of OpenSync and QuickBooks are you running?

QuickBooks Pro 2019 and OpenSync 3.0.25
    QuickBooks Pro 2018 and OpenSync 3.0.25

LessPaperCo
    Participant

Hi, Yudel,

Just checking to see if you have any advice for me? Another client with QB Pro 2019 and OpenSync 3.0.25 is having the same problem. Even with setting the sequence numbers they aren’t going through in the correct order it looks like. Any help would be appreciated because these clients are finding it too frustrating to create invoices in our system and then go to QB and re-order everything.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We are working on it. I will let you know when I have a solution.

LessPaperCo
    Participant

Hi, Yudel,

Just checking to see if you have any updates on this. This, and other small issues with OpenSync software on the PC itself, is about to cause us to lose a client or two. Is there anything we can do to get these line items to stay in the correct order?

LessPaperCo
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.