OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Error when trying to Sync

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Karthik B
    Participant

We are trying to sync a QB company file to the SQL server. We are facing lot of issues. The sync mode is set to refresh every 5 minutes

1. Sometimes as per the logs the sync gets locked in the itemsites table . As you can see in the attached image Refresh of ItemSites started at 8:46 AM . Then there where no entries of if it was done,connection close etc. And it didnot retry anything in every 6 minutes.

2. I see some errors in the CoreObjXDB logs. ERROR: Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value.(UpdateEntryDB ItemInventoryRef in table itemsites 800003C4-1367603423 TEST-IP:Boom:SE:BOM-10005 80005ACC-1442350829)

i see some articles online stating it might be because of special characters. Is that true.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you send all the log files please? On the main windows go to Help-Send Diagnostics.

Karthik B
    Participant

I have emailed the logs along with the link to this thread. Thanks

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Does your SQL Server support IP connection? Let me know please
    Best Regards,

Karthik B
    Participant

I can send you the script file . Is that fine ? Please let me know how i can send it to you . Dont want the link to be shared here

Karthik B
    Participant

Please let me know how i can send the script file

Karthik B
    Participant

Would be great if someone can help . We are looking forward to purchase the license but we are stuck now

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you ask to your database admin if your database allows IP connection please? You are having issues on your database side. That is my understanding from the log files that you sent me.

Best Regards,

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You can send the log files going on the main windows of OpenSync v3 then Help->Send Diagnostics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.