Home Forums Consolidated Reporting ERROR: This operation is only permitted on the master collection

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ellen
    Participant

We just repurchased consolidated reporting to replace an earlier version from a crashed system. The older version worked without issues. Now when we installed the new version that we paid for on a different machine, we got errors when we tried to run consolidated reports. Originally we thought that our version of Quickbooks 2010 was too old, so we upgraded to 2020 Desktop Pro. Unfortunately, we are getting this error, however, I am unsure how to resolve this issue.

Please help us. the error that comes up on the consolidated reports is “An error was thrown running this report: testdo. Description:This operation is only permitted on the master collection”

We paid a lot of money for the software and have not been able to use it properly.

We have to run the consolidated reports for 8 company files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you provide your order number? So, I can email you to troubleshoot the error.

Ellen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ellen
    Participant

Hello,

We are stil having issues with the consolidated reporting. We are at the point where we would like a refund for the purchase.

I am sorry but I needed to resolve quickly.

We have not heard any response after we replied to your last response through a private message on the forum.

Please reach out to us quickly we can get a refund processed from paypal.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I did email to csuarez and I didn’t get the log files to troubleshoot the issue. Also, I emailed you with the license key and you never send the log files to me either. Do you still want a refund or solve the issue? Let me know, please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.