Home Forums CoreObjX / DB ERROR: Multiple-step operation generated errors.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Check each status value.(DoLineItemUpdate ItemRef in table salesorderline TxnLineID 19A9A-1585244408) What can I do about this error? I found online this error means an attempt to add data to a field failed because it was too many characters. Is there a way to see what specific field is generating the error? Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Which version of OpenSync are you running?

version 3

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you send me the log files through the OpenSync right after to run the task? Let me know when you do so in order for me to check it.

Files sent, thank you for your time!

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I sent you an email asking you for the whole folder because I didn’t get all the log files. No idea why

.ZIP sent 9PM PST 4/9/2020

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I think that the reason that you are getting that error message is that the string that you are trying to store contains invalid chars. The char is not listed in ASCII and that is why you could not store it in the text field of my sql server or access table. can you check the data that you are trying to push if it does have special characters, please?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.