Home Forums AccessBooks Updater Error in salesorder update

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  giovanni.minutti 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

I have an error when y try to update salesorder record, so appear the error “Data Validation Failure: There was an error when converting the boolean value “falso” in the field “IsManuallyClosed”.”
    I dont know how can i update this table because my data in the field is zero or false.

Can you help me please with this issue?

Can you attached your log files please?

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

Yes this is my erro logs. Only shows a problema in field ismanuallyclosed but i dont know what puntually is the problem.

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

This is my error logs, i’ve changed the extensión to txt , reality the extensions are .log and the last file is XML.

In the Error table shows the message “There was an error when converting the boolean value ‘falso’ in the field ‘IsManuallyClosed’.”

In many ocassions i hace been trying to use zero value or the text false for the field ismanuallyclosed, but ever shows the same message.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Can you check your error tables and tell me what it says please?
    Regards,

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

Yes, the last weekend i update to 3.0 opensync versión. Now the error table shows this “La variable de tipo Object o la variable de bloque With no está establecida”

The variable of the type object or the variable with the block “with” is not established

Can you please send me the log files? To do so on the main windows go to Help-Send Diagnostics

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

I send you the files, but opensync shows the same error trying to update or insert a new sales order, the txnid field can be whatever? Adding a new quote i don’t have anyone problem this only occurs for the sales order. Can you help me please?

Can you check your error tables and post what is the error that is telling you that is happening please?
    Regards,

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

I have been checked in many ocations the error table, and ever is the same “error trying to convert the boolean field ismanuallyclosed” in my table, the field is varchar and i have been using “zero”, or “false” value. This is a bug in opensync or what’s the problem? Why can’t update or add a record in sales order table from opensync???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.