OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Error code 2503

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ted.olson 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

stephanr1
    Participant

What is this error? How do I fix it? Error code 2503. No instructions other than to contact you guys.

Timothy Eloe
    Participant

I’m getting the same error. I tried rebooting, uninstalling and re-installing and installing on a different machine – no luck.

HELP please! We’re trying to send invoices to our clients and are 100% down.

I emailed you but didn’t hear back.

stephanr1
    Participant

I ended up uninstalling it and reinstalling it to get it to get past this error code.

robert9
    Participant

Same issue, no luck

David Kite
    Participant

Same issue. Reinstalled whole server and GUI works for sync, but OSRUN still gives error.

edv
    Participant

Any updates on this? I also get this Error and need a solution.

Eric
    Participant

I am also having the issue. It started just before October 1st, around the 24th or so. I ran Microsoft’s sysinternals Process Monitor and it shows just before the error, it is opening certificates… My guess is that there is an expired SSL cert that is causing the failure… but without further diagnostic tools, I don’t know for sure.

An uninstall/re-install did not work for me.

robert9
    Participant

I moved to letsync as Kang did. At least you get support. Don’t think we are going to get support from them

deverette
    Premium Member

It may be a letsencrypt cert that expired 9/30/2021. DST Root CA X3 is the only cert with that expiry. I restored a VM and set the date back to sept and OpenSync worked. Question is can we get a version with the fixed cert?

larry8
    Participant

I am having the same issue, but no response from them. I switched to letsync and the support is fantastic and the application is super faster. OpenSync is history guys.

Raymond
    Participant

Same error! Is OpenSync dead?

Raymond
    Participant

I don’t have a problem moving to a new app like LetSync BUT…

LetSync uses a new database with different table and field names!!! I have literally hundreds of forms, reports, and queries built using the OpenSync database schema. It would take me weeks to change everything.

bricor
    Participant

See this forum post

License key not found

Topic#:68551 on page 2

Timothy Eloe
    Participant

THIS IS THE WORST KIND OF SCAM!!!!

THE PHONE NUMBER ON Synergration’s Website goes to the NEW ‘LetSync’ owner – who told me the best option is to go with his company.

He even said “you can’t compete with a permanent license”

So it looks like what he’s done is kill OpenSync – or let it die – and now has an annual subscription software to replace it!

Raymond
    Participant

I tend to agree with Timothy. Nonetheless, I am running a business and need to keep things running smoothly. I will grudgingly move to the subscription model but LetSync has GOT TO RENEW THE SSL CERT on OpenSync. I need time to migrate my application over to the new LetSync database schema.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.