OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Edit "Button" does not display the correct table name

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gbronson
    Premium Member

When i right click on one of my Tasks and click Edit, the Table Name i assigned is correct. If i click on the Edit Button to edit the Task, the Table Name is incorrect and is the same no matter which one i select and edit using the Edit Button.

Using the very latest version- just updated this morning. v3.0.24

gbronson
    Premium Member

There appears to be more problems than that. The details section is listing the wrong output table as well. All of my Tasks were imported from the version 2 configuration so maybe the import process is at fault. I’m not sure.

gbronson
    Premium Member

Very strange. I open the application for the first time and select a task. The properties to the right shows the correct data. If i select on another one, the properties of the first task are displayed. I’m afraid to run or edit anything because i don’t know what it will do. See attached screen shots.

Can you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gbronson
    Premium Member

It definitely something to do with the newest version. I uninstalled OpenSync and reinstalled. If i use 3.0.19 the selections show the correct properties. If i choose the upgrade option to 3.0.24 then the selections are incorrect.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I just released OpenSync 3.0.25 which fixed error:

· Fix bug: Dashboard not refreshing properly.

· Email notification: Password updated. Customers that use email notification have to install this update in order to continue getting notifications.

Please uninstall current version and install the new one.
    Link: http://download.synergration.com/opensyncv3/opensync3.msi

David
    Participant

This is happening to me in the version 3.0.25.
    So I dont think this has been fixed

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I did run some tests and it is not happening on my side. Do you have of those report running scheduled?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.