OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Demo Activation Key

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Patricia
    Participant

I have tried emailing Customer Support, I have tried asking on the forum. It has been four days and still nothing. We have used OpenSync for 6 years now. I NEED an Activation key to test some important changes and fixes.
    I asked very nicely the first time and have waited an appropriate amount of time. I will create a new post every hour, if I have to, until I get an Activation Key.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello Patricia.
    If you email to opensync@synergration.com. This email isn’t being monitored. We only use it when we ask for log files or any email from you. In order to get an answer through that email you need to create a post first saying that you will email a request for a trial key. Do you still nee that trial key?

Patricia
    Participant

Hello Yudel,
    I received an activation key from Ryan this morning. I asked Customer Support several days and he finally got back to me.
    But I have 3 important questions about this key and the Demo:
    1. I can no longer directly edit the OSConfig.xml – I used to do this all of the time: has something changed?
    2. I cannot create a RefreshUpdate task with the Demo. I can only do Refresh from Quickbooks. Why is that?
    3. The Demo activation is only good through March 27: that is not a 30-day demo. I am not sure I will complete my testing by the 27th (although I hope to)
    These are both important issues for me. PLEASE reply quickly. I would really appreciate that.

Patricia
    Participant

Yudel

The RefreshUpdate issue is critical for me – I need changes on my site to be updated in Quickbooks. Please let me know about this ASAP. I cannot test without a RefreshUpdate task.

Thanks

Patricia
    Participant

Hello again, Yudel

I tried to edit an existing task that was RefreshUpdate and I get the message that the Read-only version does not allow updating Quickbooks. This does not help me evaluate the upgrade for my customer. Can I get an Activation Key that lets me properly test?
    Thanks

Patricia
    Participant

FYI the reason i am anxious to get this demo is because shortly after upgrading to version 3 about a year ago the updating of Custom Fields in QB stopped working for me. I read about the need to do a populate to make sure it worked, but I had done a populate after the upgrade and the Custom Fields still didn’t work. WE’ve limped along but I really need to fix this. And to fix it, I need to use a Demo that allows writing back into QB

Patricia
    Participant

Hello Yudel,

I need a Demo Activation key that will allow me to test updates back into Quickbooks. I have been trying to get this test going for a week now. Please help.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We don’t usually issue demos that allow update but I will email you one. So, you can do your testing. It will be available for 30 days. I hope you can do your testing at that time period.

Patricia
    Participant

Hello Yudel,
    Thank you. Will you be emailing the activation code?

Patricia
    Participant

Nevermind – I think I have your email from Sunday.

Thanks

Patricia
    Participant

Hello Yudel,

I never got around to completing my testing with the latest OpenSync. My customer just upgraded to QB 2020. Can I get a demo acitivation key that allows writing to my demo website database so I can confirm that the latest OpenSync will run smoothly with QB2020 Enterprise?

Thanks,
    Pat

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you email me to opensync@synergration.com, please? I will send you an activation trial key.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.