OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Dear Synergration, Please send me the code – takes seconds

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Felix 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Felix
    Participant

Hi Folks, I am in urgent need of a license code for our order 10156. The machine that OpenSync 2 was on has crashed. I had to install it on a new server. But it does not take the original license number. I have filled out your online form as well. Can someone please reach out to me. Currently the newly installed version is 2.0.84.

I have purchased this version twice and the 2nd installation is not in production but I don’t have access to the machine anymore. However I also do have that order number. Please call me if you need to 832-533-6910.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I sent an email with the transfer key.

Felix
    Participant

Thank you so much, Yudel. It is not taking it. Should I uninstall and reinstall?

Felix
    Participant

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It takes the code then when I close the app, the app crashes. When I relaunch, it asks for the code again, but will not take it again. Is there a way to have it pick up where it left off? I have the entire database still in the same path as before. passwords are the same. but more importantly how can i get it to let me use it. this is on server 2016 standard.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You have to run the task again. I emailed you.

Felix
    Participant

Thank you Yudel, the 2nd code worked and I finally got it all re-synced. It would not pick up from where it left off so had to repopulate some tables, where as others were refreshed but basically repopulated as all rows were treated like new rows apparently. Thanks again for being there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.