OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Custom fields not passing to Quickbooks.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

rohan.bane1
    Participant

Hi, When I try to ADD a record for a sales receipt using “Update to QuickBooks”, the Opensync task run without an error and record gets added successfully in Quickbook.
    But the custom fields are not updating/passing, and custom fields from DB get reset to null/blank for the same record.

We are using a custom template and OpenSync 3.0

I edited the custom fields in Quickbooks for a record and get data from Quickbooks to DB using “Populate to Quickbooks”.
    The newly edited custom fields are visible correctly in DB.

In conclusion, the Custom Fields in sales receipt are not passing from DB to Quickbooks but passing from Quickbooks to DB correctly.

Any help and suggestion are appreciated, Thanks.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

PS: Invoice is also uses customfield and they are working fine.

All the time that the custom fields are updated or edited on QuickBooks, you have to run a full populate for that tables.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

I having trubble when I make changes in DB and try to add or update the record for sales receipt table.

I am able to do same thing with invoice table without an error.

Are you getting any errors? What does the tasks status says?

Are you getting any errors? What does the tasks status says?

rohan.bane1
    Participant

No errors, all other field get updated or added expect custom field.

And then the custom field from DB for that particular record gets reset to blank.

If you need any specific logs I will recrate the scenario and provide you.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

We also have paid email support. I have provided some additional information there just search for “Question re: Custom Field Sync” as a mail subject in your support mails it Should be from guy named arturs.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

tasks status says “Successful”

rohan.bane1
    Participant

I having trubble when I make changes in DB and try to add or update the record for sales receipt table.

I am able to do same thing with invoice table without an error.

When I said without an error I meant without any issues.

Before to recreate the scenario. On the main windows of OpenSync go to File->Option and check Trace Updates, then recreate it. Send me the log file going to Help->Send Diagnostics. I will email you, so you will be able to send me th xml file thabtrace update will generate.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

Okay, I will do that tomorrow, Thanks.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

Hi, Yudel
    I have sent the logs using Opensync help > diagnostics option mail should be from a guy named Arturs.
    It also has tread name “Custom fields not passing to Quickbooks” included in the subject, will easy to find.

I emailed you.

rohan.bane1
    Participant

Is this issue with only a sales receipt table or any other table?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.