OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Custom Field value disappears after sync

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patricia 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

michael4
    Participant

When I sync the Customer, Entity, and Estimate table the following occurs.

Some of the custom fields loose their value for the items. In other words when I sync the item information i.e. CustomFields 1-15, I can see all the information in the database. Then when I do a sync with only the Customer, Entity, and Estimate tables I loose values in CustomField3.

Running latest version 3.0.15

michael4
    Participant

Any direction on this?

michael4
    Participant

Updated to the latest version and I am still having the issue.

When I do a sync with only the Customer, Entity, and Estimate tables I loose some values in CustomField3 in the Items table.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

If you add or remove any custom field, you will have to run a populate first then you will be able to do the sync.

michael4
    Participant

We are not adding or removing any custom fields. We are using the data in the custom fields for each item, but when we sync the estimates table we loose some values in the custom fields for the inventory items.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

When you sync estimates table you will have to sync inventory items too because estimates will modify inventory sites tables. It won’t be a match with the rest of the inventory tables. My recommendation is to sync estimates and inventory tables. Let me know if this fixes the problem please.

Best Regards,

michael4
    Participant

This is also happening when we sync the Sales Order table as well. The information syncs into quickbooks just fine.

The problem is after we sync a few times we loose values in the CustomFields for some of the inventory items. Our application breaks if we have no values in the CustomField table.

The Customfields do not change and are used only for reference.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I think is happening because you try to sync the tables separately. Can you create a task that sync all the tables please? To see if still happens.

michael4
    Participant

We have paid for phone support and almost three months and no support.

Is there anyone we can talk to about fixing these bugs so we can use the software?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconveniences. I will get Tom to call you.

michael4
    Participant

Still no response….

michael4
    Participant

Still no response.

Can I get a refund on the paid phone support?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Sorry about that. Did you get your refund already?
    Regards,

Patricia
    Participant

Custom fields not updating is a big problem for me; I am using the ItemInventory table only – not estimates (never have used Estimates). This worked for 5 years with OpenSync 2.0 – are CustomFields broken in Version 3.0??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.