Refund Policy followed by Copa Airlines
To know about Copa Airlines refund policy you can go through the points given below:
First of all you have to submit a refund request. When ticket is booked on Copa Airlines website or Copa reservations center you can submit refund request online.
1. You will get immediate refund once refund request is submitted for the tickets eligible for refund. The amount of refund depends on the fare rules of ticket.
2. When ticket is non-refundable you can use the amount of cancelled ticket for booking a new ticket in future only in the name of same passenger.
3. You will get refund in the same form that you have used to purchase your ticket. If purchased by cash the refund will be in same currency.
4. You must apply for the refund within the validity date of ticket refund.
5. The amount is refunded after deducting cancellation charges that depends on the fare rules of a particular flight and airport tax from the ticket price.
6. In case of cancelling the ticket due to death of a person the amount will be refunded to immediate family that also after providing death certificate.
The fee charged for extra services that are not used by the passenger due to any reason will be refunded to the credit card used by the passenger for purchasing that particular service. If purchased by cash or check will be refunded after 20 days of refund request.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.