Home Forums Consolidated Reporting Consolidation Error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mhsu1
    Participant

I am using a trial version 4.0.6 to test the consolidation on my new machine. We currently are able to complete our monthly consolidation on a different machine using version 3.0.20. The consolidation fails on two accounts with the message “There is one or more accounts that have no number for consolidation.”

Can you help?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You need to either give the number to all the accounts or consolidate by account name. I won’t recommend consolidating by name because if you mistyped the account name on one of the company files. Consolidated Reporting will recognize as a different account.

mhsu1
    Participant

Ms. Rosales,

Is there a difference between the versions as we are currently using version 3.0.20 to consolidate without any errors? I verified that the settings on the consolidation are the same.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

If you aren’t having any difficulties with that version, keep them. but the accounts have to have numbers in order to consolidate by account number.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.