Home Forums General Forum Connecting using C-sharp in visual studio

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brian Jeffreys
    Premium Member

We have had an application using CoreObjx7 for more than 15 years, connnecting to SQL Server via MSAccess. It has worked very well.

I must switch from Access to something based in Visual Studio for the front end. Do you have a tool that connects QuickBooks to our data base that is based in C-sharp or VB in Visual Studio?

Please reply as soon as you can

Brian Jeffreys

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

OpenSync does that.

Brian Jeffreys
    Premium Member

We are interested in OpenSync, but we are not getting how it works. We have connected with CoreObjx for 18 years. But we are frustrated with OpenSync.

I will be away for two weeks on vacation after today. While I am away can you meet with the people writing the code or designate a current customer who would be able to help them crack into the code. We expect that this would not be free.

Please contact Priyanka or Shmuel at 216-486-2000. Thanks.

Brian Jeffreys

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello Brian. Can you tell me which exactly is the issue? You cannot have an OpenSync and Coreobx installation package installed on the same computer because OpenSync uses that library.

Brian Jeffreys
    Premium Member

Hello Yudel,

The problem is this: We have an application using CoreObjx and MS Access to connect to QuickBooks and to write records to the general ledger. We want to use Visual Studio and C Sharp too do the same thing. We would not want to run both applications at the same time or on the same machine.

We are having a hard time understanding how to do that. OpenSynch is different. Is there another support document. We are iterested for ten paying for technical surport .

I am only here one day/week, usually Wednesday. Can we speak soon about this?

BEJ

Brian Jeffreys

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

we have support for OpenSync. Not for CoreObjx. What kind of help do you need?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.