OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Change to QB Customer Account Number does NOT trigger refresh?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

QB 2017, OpenSync 2.0.83

Customer Account Number was empty. After update to correct customer number in QB and Refresh customer table, the AccountNumber field in the OpenSync database Customer table is still NULL.

Is this by design? How can I force a refresh?

Anonymous

Follow-up: It eventually refreshed on one of the hourly processes that ran this afternoon.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I just ran some tests and it is working for me. On the main windows go to File->Options and check Trace Refreshes, then run the refresh task. That will generate a xml. Can yo post that along with your log files please? Best Regards,

Anonymous

Yudel,
    I believe I mentioned by email that last time it eventually refreshed. However, I did turn on tracing in case it happened again, and it did today. Customer “General Plumbing (Orange)” was set to Inactive, and the AccountNumber field entry was deleted. I believe the record was saved properly because I opened quickbooks from another computer using another id, and I saw the changes for that customer.

I’ve posted the logs. Looking at “RefreshCustomer.xml” I didn’t see anything about this customer.

I’ve been having issues with Customers and Invoices refreshing since they Upgraded to QB 2017 and I upgraded OpenSync to 2.0.83. Is it possible I have to do a complete population of everything again? I’ve already done repop of both Customer and Invoices. Some things seem to refresh and others do not.

Best regards,
    John

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

If you are having that problem. I will recommend you to run a full populate and go from there. Keep me posted please.

Best Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.