OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Can't update Vendor Terms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adams 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #64577

    adams
    Premium Member

    I update the table with the following SQL

    A record exists in the terms table that matches the information. I don’t get any errors in the error_table, but no changes are made.

    The only thing unusual is a series of logs in ‘qbsdklog.txt’ that look like this:
    Source: QBNVendorMod::HandleAggregate
    Description: unexpected tag ‘AltContact’.

    I just updated OpenSync to the latest version and I recreated a new SQL database. The problem remains.

    #64631

    Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

    Can you check on the Trace Update. You can do it by going on the main windows of OpenSync then File->Option. That will generate an xml file after you run that query. Can you email it to me please?

    #64732

    adams
    Premium Member

    Sorry I haven’t replied to this in so long. I would like to email this to you but I can’t find your email address. I’d rather not post this file publicly since it contains client information.

    Thanks

    Adam

    #64773

    adams
    Premium Member

    Yudel,

    I would like to send this file to you but I still don’t have a private way to accomplish this. Please advise.

    Thanks

    Adam

    #64779

    Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

    I emailed you.

    #64803

    Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

    QuickBooks API doesn’t support ADD, UPDATE or DELETE term table

    #64804

    adams
    Premium Member

    Yudel,

    Thank you for your response. Just to be clear, I’m not trying to update the Terms Table but the Vendor table. I now see that the documentation implies that the terms can in the Vendor table can only be set when the Vendor is added.

    That’s unfortunate. 🙁

    Adam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.