OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Can't update Vendor Terms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adams 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

adams
    Premium Member

I update the table with the following SQL

A record exists in the terms table that matches the information. I don’t get any errors in the error_table, but no changes are made.

The only thing unusual is a series of logs in ‘qbsdklog.txt’ that look like this:
    Source: QBNVendorMod::HandleAggregate
    Description: unexpected tag ‘AltContact’.

I just updated OpenSync to the latest version and I recreated a new SQL database. The problem remains.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you check on the Trace Update. You can do it by going on the main windows of OpenSync then File->Option. That will generate an xml file after you run that query. Can you email it to me please?

adams
    Premium Member

Sorry I haven’t replied to this in so long. I would like to email this to you but I can’t find your email address. I’d rather not post this file publicly since it contains client information.

Thanks

Adam

adams
    Premium Member

Yudel,

I would like to send this file to you but I still don’t have a private way to accomplish this. Please advise.

Thanks

Adam

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I emailed you.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

QuickBooks API doesn’t support ADD, UPDATE or DELETE term table

adams
    Premium Member

Yudel,

Thank you for your response. Just to be clear, I’m not trying to update the Terms Table but the Vendor table. I now see that the documentation implies that the terms can in the Vendor table can only be set when the Vendor is added.

That’s unfortunate. 🙁

Adam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.