OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Can't reverse look up QuickBooks Estimates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Crawford 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Some how in QuickBooks, I can go to a Job number and pull up all the correct Estimates and Invoices involved with that Job. But when I look up that data in the MySQL estimate table, some of the CustomerRef_ListID and CustomerRef_FullName are blank. I’m trying to pull up the Estimates via MySQL like QuickBooks is doing but I’m not able to since these fields are blank. Is there another method to the linking of a job number? Maybe I’m missing a reference table? Attached is the QuickBooks results and MySQL results. I was able to pull up the MySQL results since I know the total from QuickBooks, otherwise I couldn’t find it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

Something is clearly wrong, all AR transactions should have both a CustomerRef_ListID and a CustomerRef_FullName. It may be that you have either a constraint or a trigger on this column that is causing our insert to fail. Check the coreObjXDB log for additional failure information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.