OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync BuildPurchaseOrderLine "This feature is not enabled or not available in…"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chris Olson
    Participant

Sometimes, when OpenSync is running and the Scheduling Service is started, it will stop running the scheduled tasks because it appears to get hung up in a loop with some background QB task that it is never able to resolve. (Screenshots of the QBSDKLOG.txt attached).

Whenever this is occurring, my session of the QB UI also is intermittently unresponsive due to whatever OpenSync is doing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

The integration of COM libraries with windows something is not that stable and you will need to re-start the program. I will recommend creating a regular task and run it using windows scheduler+OSRun.exe. That will be more stable.

Chris Olson
    Participant

So instead of using the OpenSync Scheduling Service we need to use the Windows Scheduler to run these tasks reliably?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You said that OpenSync scheduler is failing a lot. It could be the integration between the coms dlls and windows. I don’t think there is 100% reliable software on windows. I just giving you another alternative.
    Best Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.