OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Bugs in Task Editing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brywhi 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nanto Himawan
    Participant

Hi,

I just moved from version 2.0.57 to version 3.0.19, and I noticed few bugs in Task Editing.

1. Whenever you edit a task, the table will always follow the task name. This is not a problem if you have your task name the same as your table name. But if we have more than 1 Quickbooks files, we would like to append the quickbooks filename to the task name so that the task can easily be identified.

2. The Rows & Cols always reverts to the default select all. So if we want to add just one column, we would have to reselect all the previous selections plus the one new column. Sometimes we just want to check the selected columns, but we can’t do it because the interface will show the default select all.

3. No question during task creating whether we want to get the data in chunks or not.

So Bug 1 & 3 makes it impossible to create a task to refresh a report with a task name different from the table name and with data retrieval in chunks. I need to resort to OSConfig.xml to do this.

Is anybody experiencing this problem?

Synergration Team, please fix this bug. Thank you.

brywhi
    Participant

I also have noticed these issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.