OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Budget vs Actual for entire fiscal year?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cfuller
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to use the Refresh Report option and the “Profit and Loss Budget vs Actual” report. However, I can only get the report to run Fiscal Year To Date, whereas I want it to run for the full fiscal year instead of just to date. I don’t see an option to do this. Is there a way to force it to give me the full fiscal year?

Thanks!

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

you can choose that on the date range parameter.

cfuller
    Participant

Actually, when I select the “Profit And Loss Budget Vs Actual” report, the date range parameter goes away. (See screenshot). Most of the tabs along the top give an error message that “Tab: Accounts is disabled for The Type of Report selected.” The Classes tab is the only tab that works, and there is nothing there about date range either.

I even tried to go into the configuration file and to manually enter a date-time range as I’m allowed to select with Profit and Loss reports, but it didn’t make a difference.

Any other suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

That is a bug that OpenSync has. I will keep you posted on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cfuller
    Participant

Thanks… is this something that could be fixed relatively soon (i.e. week or two), or should I work on programing a work around in my application for it?

Thanks.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you email me to opensync@synergration.com?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.