Hi, I’m tryng to ADD an inventory adjustment. It works but the BIN that I write on InventorySiteLocationRef_FullName and InventorySiteLocationRef_ListID is resetted to the parent inventory site when the Open Sync task run.
Thanks in advance.
For Invoice, CreditMemo, Check, Bill, ItemReceipt, BuildAssembly, SalesReceipt,
CreditCardCharge, CreditCardCredit, VendorCredit, Charge, InventoryAdjustment:
1) For Add /Mod Request, the Site passed with
the transactions once it is saved.
2) If there are more than one
3) Transaction Add / Mod would succeed, even if Site is not specified, but it will set the
Site to UnspecifiedSite. The SDK response is created with the Transaction Ret, which
includes the details of Site.
4) In a transaction, if quantity is negative, then that transaction becomes non-posting, hence
Site will be treated as an optional field.
5) For Charge, BuildAssembly, InventoryAdjustment transactions, the Site will be provided
in header and will be copied to all the Line Items.
6) For all other transactions, Site will be provided in the Line Items.
If I write the inventory site + shelf bin on the inventoryadjustment table opensync return the error “An inventory site was expected but a row/shelf bin was selected”. If I write the shelf bin on inventoryadjustmentlinedetails it is overwritten with the parent site (xxxxx:unassigned).
can you attach your log files?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.