OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync After update to ver. 3.0.29 I am getting an "Unhandled Exception" error

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Doug Cunningham
    Premium Member

Having same issue on multiple pcs. Running QB v21, windows 10. NullReferenceException. How do we resolve this issue. Did not happen in v2 of your software

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We are looking into it? I will keep you posted. Sorry for the inconveniences

kris.w
    Participant

Can you provide a link to download the older version so I can revert it back until this is fixed? I recently updated from 3.0.26 and is having the same issue. For me, it’s happen to me if I click on any other task name on the left pane (not even edit or delete) while the sync is running.

Doug Cunningham
    Premium Member

Yudel. What is the hold up? If you need someone to work with, I’m a developer also. You can have access to anything you need. This is a common null reference in your code someplace. I can successfully use the new version, by restarting the app every time it crashes, so that is at least useable.

I paid for the support, and the premium support on top of that. Can we get an update pls, other than you are looking into this.

Mike
    Participant

I am having the same issue. Basically, you get to right-click and “Run” any task on the menu once – any subsequent right-clicks *anywhere* in the menu causes an error (see attached screen clip)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I just released OpenSync 3.0.31. The bug should be fixed. Let me know, please
    Link: http://download.synergration.com/opensyncv3/opensync3.msi

Daniel Capps
    Premium Member

Yudel,

The new release OpenSync 3.0.31 appears to have fixed the issue for me.

Thanks!

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Great news. Thanks for letting me know.

Doug Cunningham
    Premium Member

Repeat of everyone else. Thank you very much. Fixed.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Thanks to you all

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.