I know we’ve haven’t had an update in a while but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been plugging away at making OpenSync the most reliable and robust QuickBooks data synchronization solution on the market.
With the release of version 2.0.5 we have introduced a slew of performance enhancements, bug fixes, and optimizations that should make OpenSync even more powerful. Here is a full list of the changes:
- MySQL ODBC Connector 5.2 has a significant problem but OpenSync did not properly catch the error. It now reports the error but this version of the connector should not be used.
- Statements charges (charge table) will not update properly when selected as a specific table has been fixed
- OtherName table would not update properly when selected as a specific table has been fixed
- OtherName table now supports Notes field
- Quantity on hand and TotalValue can now be set when adding a new inventory item.
- Add, modify, and delete support added for ItemFixedAssets
- Fixed bug where custom fields were not always getting properly set when adding inventory, non-inventory, and service items
- Added option to remove time component from refresh operations. This is needed to address a bug in the Australian version of QB operating in specific time zones.
- Added option to “Add tables to existing database” when adding new database.
- Bug which caused some refresh tasks to invoke full table populate has been fixed
- Address note field now supported for updates
You can download the latest build via the OpenSync product page.