OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_buildassembly'

This topic contains 27 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant

We just bought OpenSync, and the first “populate from QB” operation stopped with the following error:

Failed: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PK_buildassembly’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.buildassembly’. The duplicate key value is (2A64E9-1457553398).: componentitemline in table buildassembly:-2147217873

You need to remove the primary from your database in order to run it. Can you send me the log files please? To send the log files go to Help->Send Diagnostics on the main windows.
    Best Regards,

Jason
    Participant

Log files sent.

We’re simply excluding that table from the task for the time being.

I got your log files. I will go back to your ASAP.

Jason
    Participant

After removing the buildassembly table, we’re also getting:

Failed: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PK_transaction’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.transaction’. The duplicate key value is (35F142-1506010688).: Memo in table transaction:-2147217873

If you are running a full populate and you are getting that error. I would recommend to create a new database and populate it.

Jason
    Participant

That was a brand-new database being populated for the first time. Why would the second attempt work differently?

Are you running a full populate?

Jason
    Participant

Initially yes. The same problem occurs when running the “Refresh from QB” operation.

You have to run a full populate first. Otherwise, you will get that error all the time.

Jason
    Participant

I grabbed an older copy of our QuickBooks file and created a new database for it (from OpenSync directly). Set up a Populate from QB operation from it and ran it for the first time. Same error.

Any more ideas?

You will have to remove the primary key attribute from your database. Also, Which version of QuickBooks are you running?

Jason
    Participant

Okay, will do.

We’re running QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing and Wholesale 17.

Jason
    Participant

I removed the primary key from the two tables I’ve been having issues with (buildassembly and transaction), and tried to run the populate operation again. The error is essentially the same:

Cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.buildassembly’ with unique index ‘buildassemblyIdIndex’. The duplicate key value is (2A64E9-1457553398).: componentitemline in table buildassembly:-2147217873

We just bought this software, and haven’t ever been able to run a full populate operation. This issue is blocking our bulk item number updates, and the deployment of our new manufacturing control software. We need an immediate solution.

Which version of QuickBooks are you using?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.