OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync V.3.0.15 Could not find file error

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

michael4
    Participant

After connecting the mysql database to opensync I get the following error when clicking the database in the left pane:

Could not find file
    ‘C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\Synergration\xx.xx.xx.xx (server ip address)’

I am unable to browse the mysql database in opensync but when I sync the database I get no errors.

Uninstall current one and install it from this link: http://download.synergration.com/opensyncv3/opensync3.msi

It should do it.

Best Regards,

michael4
    Participant

I am still getting the same error.

michael4
    Participant

I have MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.3 and MySQL Connector Net 6.9.9 Installed.

I am Using the sync with Quickbooks Enterprise 2016

Can you install MySQL Installer – Community. If still you get the error please send the log file and screenshot.
    Best Regards,

michael4
    Participant

What should I install out of the MySQL Install – Community Products and Features?

Currently MySQL Installer shows that I have Connector/Net 6.9.9 x86 installed.

Do I need to download any specific MySQL Servers, Applications, or MySQL Connectors?

The ones that you have plus MySQL Install – Community. Also, we released a new build of OpenSync. Can you install it please?

michael4
    Participant

Its working now thank you. Uninstalled, Rebooted, Reinstalled and now working.

I also had to remove the databases and add them back in.

I am glad that you got it up and running.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.