Home Forums General Forum Take my money please? And no one will respond to request for quote?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alan 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alan
    Premium Member

We’re existing enterprise user on 2.0 and we’ve been waiting this week for someone to respond to repeated inquiries on our costs to upgrade to 3.0 or what a per installed copy cost would be. We have customers who have upgraded to QBD 2018 and so need to be on OpenSync 3.0 and we would like to know how to get them there.

Alan Hagerman  
    Vice President of Technology
    KBH Business Management Systems
    1741 Corporate Landing Parkway 
    Virginia Beach, VA 23454

e. ahagerman@teambizwiz.com
    o. 757 337 4119  |  
    w. LinkedIn | getbizwiz.com

Sorry to hear that, but this is the first inquire that I revived from you sir. The upgrade will be $ 299.00 per license. You will have to uninstall the OpenSync v2, install OpenSync v3 and re-create the database with the new version because OpenSync v3 properly type the database fields.

Alan
    Premium Member

yeh, its the first post here. we pay for premium support and have an special enterprise license where we are not purchasing individual licenses. thats why we have been reaching out to corporate. I’m posted here in hopes that you could prod someone in corporate to respond to our questions regarding upgrading our existing license.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.