OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QuickBooks Repair

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yair 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sssikora
    Premium Member

Greetings all,

Does anyone have any experience with what happens when you do a sync after executing a QuickBooks Rebuild? Should there be any ill effects? I’m wondering if when an item is repaired by QB if it updates a “change identifier” and then OpenSync is no longer able to update the repaired item because it was expecting to find a certain “change identifier” and it is now a different value? Any thoughts appreciated.

Thank you,
    Scott

Yair
    Participant

From my experience after you run rebuilding of quickbooks you need to “populate all tables”
    this might take a while in the first run. the reason is that it marks all fields as modified
    it also changes field “ModifiedDate” on every table to the date of the rebuild.

When I run rebuilding the Identifer ( ListID or TXNID ) remain the same.
    the only time I experience the Unique Identifier change is when you start a new company file,

back to your problem, I would reload backup and rebuild again, if you identifier still changes your TXNID & ListID, not much you can do as this should not happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.