Home Forums CoreObjX / DB explanation on coreobx class

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Howard Katz 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Janice
    Premium Member

Hi,
    There are a number of functions in various classes of the coreobjx that I don’t know what they do. Is there somewhere I can get that information?
    For example:

getbyentity
    getbysingleentity
    getbyaccount
    getbysingleaccount
    getbydatemacro
    getbyentityV
    getme

Could you please explain what they return?

Thanks

The help file comes with the set up package. You can get all that info from there.

Howard Katz
    SDN Member

Just to check, I just downloaded and installed the latest CoreObjx trial. There is a file which is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Synergration\coreObjx\Samples called Samples.htm. The first link in that file (labelled “Access Sample: Demonstrates how to use coreObj in Access VBA”) points to
    C:\Program Files (x86)/Synergration/coreObjX/Samples/Access/ABU_DevEdition.mdb
    … a file which does not exist, which means to me that you did’t include it in the latest installation file.
    I just did a Google search for the file, and lo and behold, this issue was answered by Tom Crawford on July 7, 2014. Here is a link to his response:

Access VBA Sample

Here is a link to the .mdb file:
    http://download.synergration.com/abu_devedition.zip

Maybe this omission could be resolved in the next release, since it’s been out there for at least 3 1/2 years?

Thanks,
    Howard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.