OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Error trying to update prices

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Felix 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Felix
    Participant

Hi. I am trying to update prices. I have QB Enterpise 2017 and OpenSync 2.0.80

I get this: This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527

I have done this before successfully but now I can’t. Attached is a view of the error table and below is and error that seems related in the CoreOBjXDB Log.

ERROR: Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.(GenMakeDBRecs: Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.: Dessicato:Postulator Sauvignon 89833 Box Max in table itemin

Can someone give me any tips? Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Felix
    Participant

To try to remedy the error I have populated the iteminventory table first to mysql. But still no luck.

Can you attached your log files please?

Felix
    Participant

Hi Yudel! Wonder if these are the files.

yes, but you have to zip the folder and attached it.

Felix
    Participant

Oh I see, I will follow up as soon as I can.

Felix
    Participant

Hi Yudel, sorry about the delay. I have tried the update again and saved the log files and zipped them. Thanks.

Attachments:

Can you check the error table and post the errors that has? The log files weren’t that helpful.
    Thanks

Felix
    Participant

Hi Yudel, all the errors are the same. I have a few hundred items to update (700+) but am trying it just on 39 or 40 while I troubleshoot.

When I go to the error table, it says:

Table iteminventory
    Field quickbooks response:
    Date/Time 03/28/2018 12:38:13
    Number -2147220503

IDKEY 8000001-1337720856

Description:

This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks.

Then as I arrow down, the only thing that changes is the IDKEY.

I have just tried updating custom prices and I got the same except this time it was only one error (since I was updating multiple items from only one level). I am attaching those logs as well even though I realize they may not shed much light.

Before trying the latest update to sales price, I repopulated Items, but no luck.

Attachments:

Can you run a rebuild/verify on your company file please? I cannot see any other error on it.

Felix
    Participant

I have not tried that yet. I will rebuild/verify tonight!

Perfect. Keep me posted.

Felix
    Participant

Hi Yudel, I verified and rebuilt, but unfortunately still cannot update prices, same errors.

I created a screen recording: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oos5tmqw9dzokey/price_error.mov?dl=0

Attachments:

Felix
    Participant

Hi. I have tried something else that I hope sheds light into what the solution will ultimately be.

I created a new database and populated just the items list. I then wrote to the mysql table iteminventory the new prices. I then tried to update the prices to our QB company file via Opensync just as I have been doing from our production db. But I get the exact same error as before. (This is with a rebuilt company file, patched QB, restarted server, all windows updates, etc.)

Thanks, Yudel (and all).

Felix
    Participant

Hi Yudel, I was able to update hundreds of custom prices via the 2nd database that I created as a test. While I still got the “not supported in quickbooks” error when trying to update standard prices to the items list, I was able to update pricelevels via this test database. I went ahead and used Excel copy and paste into the “add/edit multiple list entries” interface to update standard prices.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.