I am following the help document on posting a deposit. I created a deposit within quickbooks, then used the values from the deposit I made in Quickbooks for the account fields, in an attempt to track down the issue..
My error table shows:
Error_Desc: Account is required
TIME_DATE: 2017-04-20 12:47:15
Again, I’ve tried MATCHING existing values that work for deposits from within Quickbooks for the AccountRef_ListID and AccountRef_FullName, but can’t get anything to work on this error.
I also notice that the error reports a colon after the IDKEY in the error table, but that colon is NOT in the actual IDKEY or TxnID data.
Please advise, as I’ve tried everything I can think of..