OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Cant install Opensync 2.0 in WIndows Server 2012r2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

michaelz
    Participant

I am trying to set up Opensync 2.0 in server 2012 r2 and its asking for .net framework 2.0 and I have 2.1 installed. It wont let me go backwards.

It then just quits. How can I get this installed.

Thanks

Michael

You can upgrade to OpenSync v3. I don’t know to can go back on that installation. Sorry for the inconveniences.

michaelz
    Participant

Ok. I downloaded the 3.0 trial and it installed fine. I need to upgrade my license from 2.0 to 3.0.

I think its 299 correct or are there any other specials available? We only use it for one small file but it makes it does the job and makes it quicker than manual.

Also, Is there a way to just backup the 2.0 config file and move it to 3.0 so I dont have to re create the wheel.

Thanks

Michael

That is the lowest price that we have for upgrade and it is only for current customer like yourself.
    OpenSync v3 will import the the config file by itself. But, if for some reason it doesn’t, you can do it manually.
    Best Regards,

michaelz
    Participant

Yudel

Thanks. Can you send me a link to purchase for that price? Also, I am moving it from one server to another so the 2.0 is not currently installed on this server so I will have to do it manually. Do you have a link or instruction on how to do this or where the config files are to move. thanks

Link:http://synergration.com/software/opensync/
    Make sure to log in with the same email that you bought the 2.0 version.
    OpenSync v2 config file path: C:\ProgramData\Synergration\OpenSync
    OpenSync v3 config file path: C:\Users\*current user*\AppData\Local\Synergration\OpenSync

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.